D21277: Add new "Waste" theme

Malte Kraus
View Revision
gregormi edited the summary of this revision. (Show Details)

CHANGES TO REVISION SUMMARY
My 6-year-old nephew played KMines and asked me what a mine is; I didn't want to go into too much detail. The day before we were collecting garbage from a hiking path. With this new theme there is a nice connection to this activity which is closer to our current daily life than defusing mines.

Screenshot see preview image: https://phabricator.kde.org/file/data/a4cbjr4puvdy7mfmxf7a/PHID-FILE-pobljcuv3fwxe5vccdwj/kmines_waste_preview.png

It is based on the default Oxygen theme but with green base color instead of grey, cigarette image instead of mine and trash can image instead of flag
.

REPOSITORY
R404 KMines

To: gregormi, KDE Games