D22144: Add kio recentlyused:/ to access KActivityStats data

D22144: Add kio recentlyused:/ to access KActivityStats data

Nathaniel Graham
View Revision
meven added a comment.

In D22144#514633, @ivan wrote:

Looks OK to me, I guess some of our resident KIO experts should review it. What do you think?

Definitely. Do you have an idea who ?

BTW, I have one change planned for this waiting for D22775.

REPOSITORY
R320 KIO Extras

To: meven, ivan, Frameworks, ngraham
Cc: elvisangelaccio, kde-frameworks-devel, kfm-devel, aprcela, vmarinescu, fprice, LeGast00n, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, alexde, Codezela, feverfew, meven, michaelh, spoorun, navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros, bruns, emmanuelp, mikesomov