[Differential] [Request, 0 lines] D1092: Switch to Qt Resource-based icons for Kexi with breeze as cross-platform default
staniek created this revision.
staniek added reviewers: piggz, kossebau, wkosowicz, wicik, kpawlowski.
staniek added a subscriber: Kexi-Devel-list.
staniek set the repository for this revision to rKEXI Kexi.
staniek added a project: Kexi.
- works on Linux & Windows
- old oxygen icons removed, breeze is the only fully officially supported theme; extra themes (as .rcc files) may be developed in separate repositories
- no support for themes from individual files: this can be developed and supplied as non-default option but for now no other icon theme is complete for Kexi
- two levels of icon resources: Kexi's own kexi_breeze.rcc and generic breeze icons breeze.rcc
- breeze.rcc should be generated from breeze-icons.git
- Icons from kexi_breeze.rcc have priority over breeze.rcc
- updated icons names based on the list from https://community.kde.org/Calligra/Icons/3.0 - Kexi icon names are enclosed with KexiIcon macro (and similar ones), generic breeze icons are enclosed with kiIcon macro (and similar ones); this is useful to track missing icons using scripts from devtools/iconcheck/
- by the way, move special pixmaps such as tableview_pen to resources
[Differential] [Updated] D1092: Switch to Qt Resource-based icon theme for Kexi with breeze as cross-platform default
staniek retitled this revision from "Switch to Qt Resource-based icons for Kexi with breeze as cross-platform default" to "Switch to Qt Resource-based icon theme for Kexi with breeze as cross-platform default".
staniek updated the summary for this revision.