FindGLEW.cmake

Frederik Gladhorn-2
Hi

both koffice and gluon have a FindGLEW.cmake file. So far so good. Gluon installs
this file into kdes cmake/modules path, so that their version is used,
apparently even when building koffice.
Now my trouble stared when krita couldn't link because the gluon version sets
GLEW_LIBRARY, the koffice version GLEW_LIBRARIES and some other vars.

Could both projects maybe agree on one cmake file?

Thanks!
Frederik

Re: FindGLEW.cmake

Boudewijn Rempt-2
On Saturday 20 February 2010, Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> Hi
>
> both koffice and gluon have a FindGLEW.cmake file. So far so good. Gluon
> installs this file into kdes cmake/modules path, so that their version is
> used, apparently even when building koffice.
> Now my trouble stared when krita couldn't link because the gluon version
> sets GLEW_LIBRARY, the koffice version GLEW_LIBRARIES and some other vars.
>
> Could both projects maybe agree on one cmake file?

Sure! I don't care which one, but let's synchronize and add the best one to
kdelibs' collection of cmake modules.