FindOOoSDK.cmake jam

luxInteg
Greetings,

I  keep stalling on line 100 of FindOOoSDK.cmake  shipped with the current
version of koffice (of kde.org) (A copy is attached)   I have all the
prerequisites installed in /opt/openoffice.org.  I would be grateful if
someone more aufait with cmake modules could offer some advice on what is
wrong/suggest a fix.

sincerely

luxInteg

FindOOoSDK.cmake (3K) Download Attachment

Re: FindOOoSDK.cmake jam

Bugzilla from zander@kde.org
On Tuesday 14. December 2010 19.40.43 luxInteg wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I  keep stalling on line 100 of FindOOoSDK.cmake  shipped with the current
> version of koffice (of kde.org) (A copy is attached)   I have all the
> prerequisites installed in /opt/openoffice.org.  I would be grateful if
> someone more aufait with cmake modules could offer some advice on what is
> wrong/suggest a fix.

Not sure what could be wrong, line 100 in that script is just an 'if'
statement, that should never stall.

Take a look at the script and notice that it looks for some filenames on your
harddrive. Like the 'ure' etc.  Then check if you have all the requirements in
the expected locations.

--
Thomas Zander