First Kexi Appimages to test

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

First Kexi Appimages to test

Jaroslaw Staniek-3
Hi!
I am happy to announce that you can grab your first unofficial Kexi 3.1 Alpha AppImage for Linux:

https://community.kde.org/Kexi/Snapshots

Please report any difficulties and ideas at https://github.com/appimage-packages/kexi/issues

--
regards, Jaroslaw Staniek

KDE:
: A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers, translators
: and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
Calligra Suite:
: A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
Kexi:
: A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
Qt Certified Specialist:
: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: First Kexi Appimages to test

Jaroslaw Staniek-3

On 10 February 2017 at 21:30, Jaroslaw Staniek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi!
I am happy to announce that you can grab your first unofficial Kexi 3.1 Alpha AppImage for Linux:


​​Update for you all, for your convenience:
On the https://community.kde.org/Kexi/Snapshots page the DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION link now leads to a kexi-latest-x86_64.AppImage file. It is always updated newest available Kexi snapshot! E.g. today it's synonymous to a kexi-git20170314-x86_64.AppImage version.
 

--
regards, Jaroslaw Staniek

KDE:
: A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers, translators
: and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
Calligra Suite:
: A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
Kexi:
: A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
Qt Certified Specialist:
: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek



--
regards, Jaroslaw Staniek

KDE:
: A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers, translators
: and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
Calligra Suite:
: A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
Kexi:
: A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
Qt Certified Specialist:
: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: First Kexi Appimages to test

Jaroslaw Staniek-3
Update:
Universal Kexi "AppImage" for Linux - a new version from April 29 is
now linked at https://community.kde.org/Kexi/Snapshots. Later releases
will be available too.

On 15 March 2017 at 01:02, Jaroslaw Staniek <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On 10 February 2017 at 21:30, Jaroslaw Staniek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I am happy to announce that you can grab your first unofficial Kexi 3.1
>> Alpha AppImage for Linux:
>
>
>
> Update for you all, for your convenience:
> On the https://community.kde.org/Kexi/Snapshots page the DOWNLOAD THE LATEST
> VERSION link now leads to a kexi-latest-x86_64.AppImage file. It is always
> updated newest available Kexi snapshot! E.g. today it's synonymous to a
> kexi-git20170314-x86_64.AppImage version.
>
>>
>>
>> https://community.kde.org/Kexi/Snapshots
>>
>> Please report any difficulties and ideas at
>> https://github.com/appimage-packages/kexi/issues
>>
>> --
>> regards, Jaroslaw Staniek
>>
>> KDE:
>> : A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers,
>> translators
>> : and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
>> Calligra Suite:
>> : A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
>> Kexi:
>> : A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
>> Qt Certified Specialist:
>> : http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
>
>
>
>
> --
> regards, Jaroslaw Staniek
>
> KDE:
> : A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers, translators
> : and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
> Calligra Suite:
> : A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
> Kexi:
> : A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
> Qt Certified Specialist:
> : http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek



--
regards, Jaroslaw Staniek

KDE:
: A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers, translators
: and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
Calligra Suite:
: A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
Kexi:
: A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
Qt Certified Specialist:
: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: First Kexi Appimages to test

Jaroslaw Staniek-3
On 29 April 2017 at 23:10, Jaroslaw Staniek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Update:
> Universal Kexi "AppImage" for Linux - a new version from April 29 is
> now linked at https://community.kde.org/Kexi/Snapshots. Later releases
> will be available too.
>

Hello,
Said that a bit too early. We are pausing the .AppImage releases (May
2017) with a plan to restart releases.
For that, volunteers for the AppImage creation are needed.
Details: https://github.com/appimage-packages/kexi/issues/7#issuecomment-303067254

So the newest working image is currently from May 7 --
kexi-latest-x86_64.AppImage at
https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/ds9-apps/index.html#!/kexi-stable-master-appimage%2F

--
regards, Jaroslaw Staniek

KDE:
: A world-wide network of software engineers, artists, writers, translators
: and facilitators committed to Free Software development - http://kde.org
Calligra Suite:
: A graphic art and office suite - http://calligra.org
Kexi:
: A visual database apps builder - http://calligra.org/kexi
Qt Certified Specialist:
: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek