I want to translate Amarok to Simplified Chinese

? ?

I want to translate Amarok to Simplified Chinese

? ?
Hi, I am KLsz. I couldn't find Windows users using Amarok in China, but Amarok
is more powerful than the music player they use. So I want to translate Amarok
to Chinese so that they can have a chance to try Amarok. Thanks.

Re: I want to translate Amarok to Simplified Chinese

Myriam Schweingruber
Hi Klsz,

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 5:51 AM, ? ? <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I am KLsz. I couldn't find Windows users using Amarok in China, but Amarok
is more powerful than the music player they use. So I want to translate Amarok
to Chinese so that they can have a chance to try Amarok. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in Amarok :-)

As far as I know Amarok is already translated to Chinese. All translations are handled by the KDE localization teams, you should get in touch with them for more details on the state of the translation. The relevant mailing list is [hidden email]. You can find all the necessary information at this page: https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=zh_CN or directly on this website: https://community.kde.org/KDE_Localization/zh-cn

Best regards, Myriam