Import Problem Resolved

JAMES IRVING
I fixed my problem related to importing an XML data file to a Tellico
Video Collection reported in a previous message.  An on-line validation
tool pointed out a mistake with one of the elements I created.

So you can disregard that problem.  But I'm sure I will have other
issues as a accommodate more data fields.

Thanks

Re: Import Problem Resolved

Robby Stephenson
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 7:57 PM, JAMES IRVING <[hidden email]> wrote:
I fixed my problem related to importing an XML data file to a Tellico
Video Collection reported in a previous message.  An on-line validation
tool pointed out a mistake with one of the elements I created.

So you can disregard that problem.  But I'm sure I will have other
issues as a accommodate more data fields.

Glad to hear you got it fixed! XSLT can be tricky at times. You're quite welcome to ask any questions you need. If you hit any other bumps, feel free to email me directly with your XML or data files if you like (rather than sending to the list).

Robby