Initial Key Tag??

Daniel Payne

Hey, I was wondering if there was any way to read the "Initial Key" tag of an MP3 file using taglib?

I've tried everything I can think of but I still can't find the tag, is it called something else in the code maybe?

Re: Initial Key Tag??

Scott Wheeler-3

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 21:17, Daniel Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey, I was wondering if there was any way to read the "Initial Key" tag of an MP3 file using taglib?
> I've tried everything I can think of but I still can't find the tag, is it called something else in the code maybe?

The TKEY frame is a type of text identification frame.  This is the class you're looking for:

http://taglib.org/api/classTagLib_1_1ID3v2_1_1TextIdentificationFrame.html

-Scott