KPresenter in UserBase

Anne Wilson-2
I have updated the images on this page, mainly using ones from your website.
Could you please check the page and adjust in terms of whether any features
have been removed or new ones should be added?

Anne
Just found a cool new feature?  Add it to UserBase

Re: KPresenter in UserBase

Boudewijn Rempt-2
On Sunday 01 November 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have updated the images on this page, mainly using ones from your
>  website. Could you please check the page and adjust in terms of whether
>  any features have been removed or new ones should be added?
>
> Anne

Forwarded to Thorsten, the KPresenter maintainer since he's not subscribed to
this list.

Re: KPresenter in UserBase

Anne Wilson-2
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 13:56:14 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Sunday 01 November 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I have updated the images on this page, mainly using ones from your
> >  website. Could you please check the page and adjust in terms of whether
> >  any features have been removed or new ones should be added?
> >
> > Anne
>
> Forwarded to Thorsten, the KPresenter maintainer since he's not subscribed
>  to this list.

Thanks