Kivio: Differences form layout to print

Florian Lindner
Hello,
I've a small and simple flowchart made in Kivio.
Two things I noticed.

One zoom level 150% texts fits in boxes, when changing to 100% it does not fit
anymore.

The same effect is when printing the chart (to pdf), the text does not fit in
some boxes anymore.

Anybody knows a way to solve that?

Thanks,

Florian

Re: Kivio: Differences form layout to print

Peter Simonsson
2005/10/23, Florian Lindner <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
> I've a small and simple flowchart made in Kivio.
> Two things I noticed.
>
> One zoom level 150% texts fits in boxes, when changing to 100% it does not fit
> anymore.
>
> The same effect is when printing the chart (to pdf), the text does not fit in
> some boxes anymore.
>
> Anybody knows a way to solve that?

Not really as the current text handling in kivio sucks big time.
Hopefully I'll be able to fix that for koffice 2.0, but I can't
promise anything.

--
LLaP
Peter Simonsson

Re: Kivio: Differences form layout to print

Richard Bos
Op zondag 23 oktober 2005 22:56, schreef Peter Simonsson:
> > The same effect is when printing the chart (to pdf), the text does not
> > fit in some boxes anymore.

Is there a possibility to export the flowchart to picture format?  E.g. png?
Pdf is nice, but it can't be included/presented on a webpage.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless

2005/10/23, Richard Bos <[hidden email]>:
> Op zondag 23 oktober 2005 22:56, schreef Peter Simonsson:
> > > The same effect is when printing the chart (to pdf), the text does not
> > > fit in some boxes anymore.
>
> Is there a possibility to export the flowchart to picture format?  E.g. png?
> Pdf is nice, but it can't be included/presented on a webpage.

Yes there is.... see Export Page in the Page menu.

--
LLaP
Peter Simonsson