Kmail 5.7.2: How to edit/send email in Drafts

Kmail 5.7.2: How to edit/send email in Drafts

Maurice Batey-2
Got an email in Drafts that I want to edit & send.

I 'm sure I remember being able to R.click on the email in the Drafts
list and select
'Edit', but here on 5.7.2 there is no 'Edit' option appearing then.

Is it still possible to Edit/Send an email in Drafts??

/\/\aurice

Re: Kmail 5.7.2: How to edit/send email in Drafts

Volker Wysk
Am Mon, 20 May 2019 16:35:45 -0000 (UTC)
schrieb Maurice <[hidden email]>:

> Got an email in Drafts that I want to edit & send.
>
> I 'm sure I remember being able to R.click on the email in the Drafts
> list and select
> 'Edit', but here on 5.7.2 there is no 'Edit' option appearing then.
>
> Is it still possible to Edit/Send an email in Drafts??

AFAIK all you need to do is double-click on the message in the "Drafts"
folder.

Bye
V.W.

Re: Kmail 5.7.2: How to edit/send email in Drafts

Randy Kramer

Also, on older version of kmail, you could press "t" with the draft displayed
on the screen -- maybe that still works?

On Mon, 20 May 2019 13:56:32 -0400, rhkramer wrote:

> Also, on older version of kmail, you could press "t" with the draft
> displayed on the screen -- maybe that still works?

Sadly pot!
/\/\aurice

On Mon, 20 May 2019 18:45:28 +0200, Volker Wysk wrote:

> all you need to do is double-click on the message in the "Drafts"
> folder.

  Well, although that didn't offer an Edit option, it did put the email
directly into
EDIT mode!

But I see in the next version of Kmail the 'Edit' option has reappeared...

Many thanks!

/\/\aurice