KoUnitDoubleSpinBox in *.ui file

Tymek
I'm porting KDoubleSpinBox widgets to KoUnitDoubleSpinBox ones (where it
is applicable:) in KOffice and I have a question.

Can you use a class with following constructior in ui files?

class KOFFICEUI_EXPORT KoUnitDoubleSpinBox : public KDoubleSpinBox,
public KoUnitDoubleBase
{
public:
    // lower, upper, step and value are in pt
    KoUnitDoubleSpinBox( QWidget *parent, double lower, double upper, double step, double value = 0.0,
                         KoUnit::Unit unit = KoUnit::U_PT, unsigned int
precision = 2, const char *name = 0 );

If yes can you tell me how?
If not a
KoUnitDoubleSpinBox( QWidget *parent, const char *name = 0 );
constructor is needed.
If it is supposed to be done who's going to do it? Should I do it?

Cheers
--
Tymoteusz Majewski <[hidden email]>

Re: KoUnitDoubleSpinBox in *.ui file

David Faure-6
On Tuesday 01 November 2005 10:05, Tymoteusz Majewski wrote:
> KoUnitDoubleSpinBox( QWidget *parent, const char *name = 0 );
> constructor is needed.
Yes.

> If it is supposed to be done who's going to do it? Should I do it?
Feel free to go ahead and add one.
Thanks!