Kword: Cannot place toolbars next to each other

Kword: Cannot place toolbars next to each other

Dotan Cohen
In Kword 2.3.3 I have some toolbars in a bar above the content (File,
Edit) and some to the side (Kword, Styles). When I try to drag either
of the toolbars from the side to the top, they form their own rows. No
matter to where I drag these toolbars, they refuse to be on the same
(mostly empty) row along with File and Edit.

Kubuntu 11.10.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il