New joiner & Question

william zhou
Hi the konq-e developer Team:
         I am a student of CS major.Presently our team is working on a project about the konq-emb.Compared the common konq-emb ,there are some differeces in our project. we need the konq-emb to be runned on a ARM7 board which has not MMU & with uClinux OS. Because of the hardware constraint an the spacific OS, we reached some tough problems.
such as:
Kernel panic : Aiee killing interrupt handler

GPF

SIGSEV

I hope you can give some help for us or some iformations about how slove such problems.

I also want to join your group for konq-emb developing group .

Best Wishs!