Notice of mailing list closure

Ben Cooksley
Hi all,

As this mailing list appears to be disused, as indicated by the large
moderation queue, this list will be closed in 7 days if nobody
responds otherwise.

Please note that I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin

Re: Notice of mailing list closure

Alvin
On 2014-09-12 09:50, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As this mailing list appears to be disused, as indicated by the large
> moderation queue, this list will be closed in 7 days if nobody
> responds otherwise.

I subscribed in the hope of following discussions here and learning how
to use Qt for Perl.

The list is generally silent. I guess it's not a popular combination and
that is a shame.