Quantcast

Notice of mailing list closure

Ben Cooksley
Hi all,

As this mailing list appears to be disused, as indicated by the large
moderation queue, this list will be closed in 7 days if nobody
responds otherwise.

Please note that I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin

Re: Notice of mailing list closure

Alvin
On 2014-09-12 09:50, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As this mailing list appears to be disused, as indicated by the large
> moderation queue, this list will be closed in 7 days if nobody
> responds otherwise.

I subscribed in the hope of following discussions here and learning how
to use Qt for Perl.

The list is generally silent. I guess it's not a popular combination and
that is a shame.