Please confirm your request to join KDE-i18n-VN

Please confirm your request to join KDE-i18n-VN

Yahoo! Groups-23

Hello [hidden email],

We have received your request to join the KDE-i18n-VN
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
KDE-i18n-VN group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Re: Please confirm your request to join KDE-i18n-VN

Chuk Goodin-2