Project - Autotests and improving Protocol Support for Kopete [Week 13 Report 1]

Project - Autotests and improving Protocol Support for Kopete [Week 13 Report 1]

vijay krishnavanshi
Hi,

This week I plan to complete the GUI tests for kopete and protocols. This week I will also be looking into the old open review requests and the re-based diff for issues. I have got the hang of it and can work on it. Last week, I was also able to try out QtDesigner for UI design and can now work on improving the front-end of the application also.

I think that issues will be mainly due to port of functions and of UI changes.

I will also work try to spot bugs and fix them.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi