Re: KOffice e-mail address confirmation

trr813 (Bugzilla)
Hello. I've created an account and would like to download Krita 2.2 Beta 2
and any other necessary files (which ones please?).
Now that I have an account I will forward any debug information that
appears valuable.

Also, some time ago I created a graphics program with bit image, vector
and auto-tracing on the Atari ST called Silhouette. I have some algorithms
for image manipulation that would be a valuable addition to Krita. That
said, I recognize Krita has a lot of serious bugs and that is priority one
so I will do what I can to help out.

Tim

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:48:40 -0400, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Someone, probably you from IP address 71.61.160.250, has registered an
> account "Treyes" with this e-mail address on KOffice.
>
> To confirm that this account really does belong to you and activate
> e-mail features on KOffice, open this link in your browser:
>
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Special:Confirmemail/8ea24acddbd2fe59679e605793c80340
>
> If this is *not* you, don't follow the link. This confirmation code
> will expire at 04:48, 21 April 2010.

Re: KOffice e-mail address confirmation

Boudewijn Rempt-2
On Wednesday 14 April 2010, you wrote:
> Hello. I've created an account and would like to download Krita 2.2 Beta 2
> and any other necessary files (which ones please?).
> Now that I have an account I will forward any debug information that
> appears valuable.

Cool! If you prefer source to binariers, you can download the source from

 http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=unstable/koffice-2.1.81/koffice-2.1.81.tar.bz2

Then you can follow the instructions at

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Building/Building_KOffice

to build Krita and the other parts of KOffce that are necessary.

Some Linux distributions are expected to create binaries for our beta's, like
Kubuntu or Fedora.

> Also, some time ago I created a graphics program with bit image, vector
> and auto-tracing on the Atari ST called Silhouette. I have some algorithms
> for image manipulation that would be a valuable addition to Krita. That
> said, I recognize Krita has a lot of serious bugs and that is priority one
> so I will do what I can to help out.

If you're particularly interested in Krita, the kimageshop (old name for
Krita) mailing list is interesting:

During CET day time, Krita developers hang out on irc.freenode.net, #krita,
and we're a helpful bunch, so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask us
directly.