Renaming importwizard.pot to akonadiimportwizard.pot ?

Renaming importwizard.pot to akonadiimportwizard.pot ?

Laurent Montel-2
Hi,
Is it possible to rename this pot file  ?

I want to be sure that user know that it's a akonadi apps.

Thanks
Regards

--
Laurent Montel | [hidden email] | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,
 www.kdab.fr KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts - Platform-independent
software solutions

Re: Renaming importwizard.pot to akonadiimportwizard.pot ?

Albert Astals Cid-3
El dijous, 10 d’agost de 2017, a les 8:53:22 CEST, laurent Montel va escriure:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to rename this pot file  ?

It's doable (only master of course)

Please tell us if you do so we do the mass rename.

Cheers,
  Albert

Le vendredi 11 août 2017,00:03:10 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El dijous, 10 d’agost de 2017, a les 8:53:22 CEST, laurent Montel va
escriure:
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to rename this pot file  ?
>
> It's doable (only master of course)
(master of course)
Ok thanks.

> Please tell us if you do so we do the mass rename.

I don't have svn access to po file. Last time I was not able to apply a patch.
So please could you do it  ?

Thanks

software solutions

Re: Renaming importwizard.pot to akonadiimportwizard.pot ?

Albert Astals Cid-3
El divendres, 11 d’agost de 2017, a les 6:51:27 CEST, laurent Montel va
escriure:

> Le vendredi 11 août 2017,00:03:10 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > El dijous, 10 d’agost de 2017, a les 8:53:22 CEST, laurent Montel va
>
> escriure:
> > > Hi,
> > > Is it possible to rename this pot file  ?
> >
> > It's doable (only master of course)
>
> (master of course)
> Ok thanks.
>
> > Please tell us if you do so we do the mass rename.
>
> I don't have svn access to po file. Last time I was not able to apply a
> patch. So please could you do it  ?

I told you "Please tell us when you do so we do the mass rename".

I am not asking you to do anything with svn, i'm just asking you to send an
email.

Cheers,
  Albert

Le vendredi 11 août 2017, 19:03:14 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :

> El divendres, 11 d’agost de 2017, a les 6:51:27 CEST, laurent Montel va
>
> escriure:
> > Le vendredi 11 août 2017,00:03:10 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > > El dijous, 10 d’agost de 2017, a les 8:53:22 CEST, laurent Montel va
> >
> > escriure:
> > >
> > > It's doable (only master of course)
> >
> > (master of course)
> > Ok thanks.
> >
> > > Please tell us if you do so we do the mass rename.
> >
> > I don't have svn access to po file. Last time I was not able to apply a
> > patch. So please could you do it  ?
>
> I told you "Please tell us when you do so we do the mass rename".

Ah "when" now it's good :)
For me you can do it thanks :)

--
Laurent Montel | [hidden email] | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,
 www.kdab.fr KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts - Platform-independent
software solutions

Re: Renaming importwizard.pot to akonadiimportwizard.pot ?

Albert Astals Cid-3
El dissabte, 12 d’agost de 2017, a les 7:45:37 CEST, laurent Montel va
escriure:

> Le vendredi 11 août 2017, 19:03:14 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > El divendres, 11 d’agost de 2017, a les 6:51:27 CEST, laurent Montel va
> >
> > escriure:
> > >
> > > escriure:

> > > (master of course)
> > > Ok thanks.

> > > I don't have svn access to po file. Last time I was not able to apply a
> > > patch. So please could you do it  ?
> >
> > I told you "Please tell us when you do so we do the mass rename".
>
> Ah "when" now it's good :)
> For me you can do it thanks :)

You need to tell me after you've made the change, not before :)

Albert

Le dimanche 13 août 2017, 12:43:51 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :

> > Ah "when" now it's good :)
> > For me you can do it thanks :)
>
> You need to tell me after you've made the change, not before :)

Ok I did it :)
Regards.

Re: Renaming importwizard.pot to akonadiimportwizard.pot ?

Albert Astals Cid-3
El dilluns, 14 d’agost de 2017, a les 23:53:01 CEST, laurent Montel va
escriure:
> Le dimanche 13 août 2017, 12:43:51 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > > Ah "when" now it's good :)
> > > For me you can do it thanks :)
> >
> > You need to tell me after you've made the change, not before :)
>
> Ok I did it :)

Moved.

Cheers,
  Albert

Le mardi 15 août 2017, 00:25:07 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :

> El dilluns, 14 d’agost de 2017, a les 23:53:01 CEST, laurent Montel va
>
> escriure:
> > >
> > > You need to tell me after you've made the change, not before :)
> >
> > Ok I did it :)
>
> Moved.

Thanks a lot
Regards