Some interesting UI ideas - borrowed from MacOS fan

Some interesting UI ideas - borrowed from MacOS fan

Wiktor Wandachowicz-3
Yeah, these posts may be old (1,5 year already) and you may even have
seen it. But I still was able to find some ideas I've never heard of
before.
Some of these "fresh views" may be attributed to the MacOS itself,
however some ideas seem to be a result of quite interesting
observations.

* How to Fix the Finder 1: Faster
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/Home/FB9443D7-0AC9-4E0D-B12E-226D7C658A01.html

* How to Fix the Finder 2: Smarter
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/Home/201E4B9B-52ED-41C6-9FFE-AF7A3C615337.html

* How to Fix the Finder 3: Prettier
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/Home/39A58B41-375C-47AF-9A26-62ADC4030017.html

Examples:
* File manager that seems to launch a number of tasks, that are
actually handled by other apps
* Servisposé - largely unused in current incarnation, yet interesting
system-wide filters that allow doing actions based on the source