Source code

Shashwat Mishra
Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing games?

Re: Source code

Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing games?

Re: Source code

Yuri Chornoivan
середа, 9 серпня 2017 р. 15:36:19 EEST Shashwat Mishra написано:

> Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand
> how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing games?
>
> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Shashwat Mishra <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand
> > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> > games?

Hi,

The code is in the KDE git repos:

https://cgit.kde.org/

The bug reports are in our Bugzilla:

https://bugs.kde.org/

Just filter by the name of the game.

Some useful tips can be found on TechBase wiki:

https://techbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Re: Source code

Yuri Chornoivan
So I started by reading the source code of KMines game.Well,in the file
borderitem.cpp,there is some statement-QHash<KMinesState::BorderElement,
QString> BorderItem::s_elementNames;
So is it a hash table of some sort or what? I can't seem to understand what
is it.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Yuri Chornoivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> середа, 9 серпня 2017 р. 15:36:19 EEST Shashwat Mishra написано:
> > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand
> > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> games?
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Shashwat Mishra <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and
> understand
> > > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> > > games?
>

> Hi,
>
> The code is in the KDE git repos:
>
> https://cgit.kde.org/
>
> The bug reports are in our Bugzilla:
>
> https://bugs.kde.org/
>
> Just filter by the name of the game.
>
> Some useful tips can be found on TechBase wiki:
>
> https://techbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Re: Source code

Jeremy Whiting
Yes, read the documentation for QHash and you'll see what it is. A hash of border element to string.

So I started by reading the source code of KMines game.Well,in the file
borderitem.cpp,there is some statement-QHash<KMinesState::BorderElement,
QString> BorderItem::s_elementNames;
So is it a hash table of some sort or what? I can't seem to understand what
is it.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Yuri Chornoivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> середа, 9 серпня 2017 р. 15:36:19 EEST Shashwat Mishra написано:
> > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand
> > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> games?
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Shashwat Mishra <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and
> understand
> > > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> > > games?
>

> Hi,
>
> The code is in the KDE git repos:
>
> https://cgit.kde.org/
>
> The bug reports are in our Bugzilla:
>
> https://bugs.kde.org/
>
> Just filter by the name of the game.
>
> Some useful tips can be found on TechBase wiki:
>
> https://techbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Re: Source code

Shashwat Mishra
Documentation that is present at https://api.kde.org/ right?

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Jeremy Whiting <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, read the documentation for QHash and you'll see what it is. A hash of border element to string.

So I started by reading the source code of KMines game.Well,in the file
borderitem.cpp,there is some statement-QHash<KMinesState::BorderElement,
QString> BorderItem::s_elementNames;
So is it a hash table of some sort or what? I can't seem to understand what
is it.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Yuri Chornoivan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> середа, 9 серпня 2017 р. 15:36:19 EEST Shashwat Mishra написано:
> > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and understand
> > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> games?
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Shashwat Mishra <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Where can I find the source code of the various games present on the
> > > application section? And once I get familiar with the code and
> understand
> > > how it works,can I have someone allot me bugs to fix in the existing
> > > games?
>

> Hi,
>
> The code is in the KDE git repos:
>
> https://cgit.kde.org/
>
> The bug reports are in our Bugzilla:
>
> https://bugs.kde.org/
>
> Just filter by the name of the game.
>
> Some useful tips can be found on TechBase wiki:
>
> https://techbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Re: Source code

Albert Astals Cid-3
El divendres, 11 d’agost de 2017, a les 23:36:52 CEST, Shashwat Mishra va
escriure:
> Documentation that is present at https://api.kde.org/ right?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=QHash

Cheers,