Static KDE Theme Needed

Melissa Lopez
Good Day,

We have an immediate need for a static LCARS/Star Trek theme for an
experimental desktop OS that uses KDE version 3.5.

We have already developed the artwork for the theme, which describes the
exact look and feel that we wish to implement. We wish to apply the
theme to the KDE Wallpaper, Taskbar, Menu/Sub-Menu’s, and Windows Manager.

We estimate that the job will require 5-8 hours of work. If you are able
to implement our static theme then we would also like to work with you
on the design and implementation of a dynamic KDE theme.

If you are interested in working with us, then please respond as soon as
possible, and we will send you more details on the project including our
proposed artwork.

Cheers
Melissa Lopez