Ubuntu tried

Daniel Crone
I ran a ubuntu dvd.
Using be my eyes, I had someone look at the screen.
I tried running orca just to know if it worked.
Orca did not start.
But maybe I used the wrong command.

Re: Ubuntu tried

Jude DaShiell-2
The earlier versions of ubuntu used control-s as an orca toggle.  Then
alt-windows-s got used, and when those two don't work alt-f2 then type
orca --setup <enter>.  If none of that works, maybe alt-f2 then type
gnome-orca <enter>.  If that doesn't work orca probably will not work.