Unistalling

wkethman
I have had no problem with koffice 1.4.2 but i no longer need the program and
dont want to have it on my machine anymore.  i installed it using the tar.gz
method and made it etc.  i just need to get rid of it cleanly

Re: Unistalling

Boudewijn Rempt-2
On Wednesday 02 November 2005 02:29, [hidden email] wrote:

> I have had no problem with koffice 1.4.2 but i no longer need the program
> and dont want to have it on my machine anymore.

That's a pity!

> i installed it using the
> tar.gz method and made it etc.  i just need to get rid of it cleanly

Doesn't make uninstall work for you? If not, try make install with
checkinstall and use the result to uninstall

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi