Username restore

Fever Dream

Hello!

I don't remember my username for KDE Identity. Can I restore it with email only?

Re: Username restore

Ben Cooksley
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Fever Dream <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!

Hi,

> I don't remember my username for KDE Identity. Can I restore it with email
> only?

Yes, that is possible.
I have checked the address you sent this email from though and cannot
find any record of an Identity account being created for it, or even
the registration process being commenced.

Please contact [hidden email] with the address you need to recover
an account for.

Cheers,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin

Re: Username restore

Fever Dream
That's great, thank you very much.

On 11 Aug 2017 13:17, "Ben Cooksley" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Fever Dream <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!

Hi,