a tutorial for kplato

Alexandre-48
Hi!

I would like to learn how to use kplato. Is there anu tutorial on Internet?

Thank you.

Dag

Re: a tutorial for kplato

Dag
Mandag 06 juli 2009 15:37:29 skrev Alexandre:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to learn how to use kplato. Is there anu tutorial on Internet?
No, not yet. The documentation haven't even been written yet.
Any voluntaires? :)

--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen

Re: a tutorial for kplato

caixapostal
Dag Andersen escreveu:

> Mandag 06 juli 2009 15:37:29 skrev Alexandre:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I would like to learn how to use kplato. Is there anu tutorial on Internet?
>>
> No, not yet. The documentation haven't even been written yet.
> Any voluntaires? :)
>
>> Thank you.

well, I would love to help you, but I don't know how to use it yet...
but when the documentation be available, I can translate it to
portuguese, if you wish... (I am from Brazil).

Alexandre.

Dag

Re: a tutorial for kplato

Dag
Mandag 06 juli 2009 16:31:32 skrev Alexandre:

> Dag Andersen escreveu:
> > Mandag 06 juli 2009 15:37:29 skrev Alexandre:
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> I would like to learn how to use kplato. Is there anu tutorial on
> >> Internet?
> >
> > No, not yet. The documentation haven't even been written yet.
> > Any voluntaires? :)
> >
> >> Thank you.
>
> well, I would love to help you, but I don't know how to use it yet...
> but when the documentation be available, I can translate it to
> portuguese, if you wish... (I am from Brazil).
I'd think there is a kde translation team for Brazil, I'm sure they would
appreciate help :)

> Alexandre.

Mvh.
Dag Andersen