- New checks:
- returning-data-from-temporary now checks for temporary QByteArrays
casting to char* when returned
- returning-data-from-temporary now checks for assignment too, not
only return statements
- unused-non-trivial-variable now warns for unused QList, QVector
and many more types
- ASTMatchers based checks are now supported
- clang 3.7 was dropped due to ASTMatchers source incompatibilities.
Use clazy v1.1 for clang >= 3.6 support
- clazylib.so no longer gets built by default, only the plugin
(ClangLazy.so) gets built. Pass -DCLAZY_BUILD_UTILS_LIB=ON to enable
the utils library if you're developing tools using clazy's convenience
functions, which you're probably not.
- CLAZY_INSTALL_NO_HEADERS option was removed. Either install the
utils library and headers or nothing at all. By default nothing is
installed, except the plugin and man pages.