kio_man customization (css)

Wolfgang Frisch-3
Hello,

I'd like to customize the looks of the man kioslave for one specific
user. The man:/ kioslave seems to use a global CSS file for rendering
its pages, /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/kio_man/kio_man.css. Naturally, I
tried to set up my own kio_man.css in ~/.kde/share/apps/kio_man though
this doesn't seem to be read by Konqueror.
What's the proper way to make user-specific alterations to the CSS file?

Thanks,
Wolfgang Frisch

Re: kio_man customization (css)

Wolfgang Frisch-3