krecipes to unmaintained

Jonathan Riddell-3
I'd like to propose moving krecipes to unmaintained.  It still uses kdelibs4 and has had no feature commits since 2016.

Jonathan

Re: krecipes to unmaintained

Albert Astals Cid-3
You should email the krecipes-devel mailing list about this.

Cheers,
  Albert

El divendres, 10 de maig de 2019, a les 0:16:47 CEST, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> I'd like to propose moving krecipes to unmaintained.  It still uses
> kdelibs4 and has had no feature commits since 2016.
>
> Jonathan

Re: krecipes to unmaintained

Sune Vuorela-2
On 2019-05-09, Jonathan Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to propose moving krecipes to unmaintained.  It still uses
> kdelibs4 and has had no feature commits since 2016.

I'd like to gentle promote KookBook here ... it has a krecipes converter
should anyone feel stuck with their data.

/Sune