mouse over effets

Carolina Nogueira
I checked old messages in the mail-list, but nothing seems to solve my
problem. I'm configuring a LTSP server, and I can't disable Mouse Over
Effects in kdeglobals (or anywhere) for the group (not for user). How
can I do it? Thanks!

Re: mouse over effets

mueller (Bugzilla)
On Tuesday, 25. September 2007, [hidden email] wrote:

> I checked old messages in the mail-list, but nothing seems to solve my
> problem. I'm configuring a LTSP server, and I can't disable Mouse Over
> Effects in kdeglobals (or anywhere) for the group (not for user). How
> can I do it? Thanks!

depending on what you talk about, the effects can be configured in
kcontrol/Appearance&Themes/Styles/Effects

Dirk