qte version

Stefan Strobl-2
Hello

according to the website http://www.basyskom.de/index.pl/konqe, the
current konq/e release was tested under:
  * Qt/E 2.3.12 with mt and rtti support
  * Qtopia 2.2.0

With all the renaming done earlier by trolltech I'm now a little
confused. As far as I understood QT/E was later renamed to Qtopia-Core
and then even later back to QT-Embedded-Linux.

I've a working QT/E-3.3.4 as well as newer
qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.4.3. The Sources I downloaded here:
ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/pub/qt/source/

According to the version number QT/E-2.3.12 should be older than my
QT/E-3.3.4. Is that correct? Also I cannot find where to download the
sources. Can anyone provide me with a link?

Thanks
Stefan.

Re: qte version

Eva Brucherseifer
Hello Stefan,

the GUI as shown in the screenshot was backported and developed for a Qtopia
platform, being based on Qt2.
The code als runs with Qt3, but this hasn't been tested intensively (if at
all).

Downloads are on the same page if you scroll down. The source code can also be
found in KDE's source repository (see http://techbase.kde.org)

Eva

Am Mo Oktober 5 2009 17:00:23 schrieb Stefan Strobl:

> Hello
>
> according to the website http://www.basyskom.de/index.pl/konqe, the
> current konq/e release was tested under:
>   * Qt/E 2.3.12 with mt and rtti support
>   * Qtopia 2.2.0
>
> With all the renaming done earlier by trolltech I'm now a little
> confused. As far as I understood QT/E was later renamed to Qtopia-Core
> and then even later back to QT-Embedded-Linux.
>
> I've a working QT/E-3.3.4 as well as newer
> qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.4.3. The Sources I downloaded here:
> ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/pub/qt/source/
>
> According to the version number QT/E-2.3.12 should be older than my
> QT/E-3.3.4. Is that correct? Also I cannot find where to download the
> sources. Can anyone provide me with a link?
>
> Thanks
> Stefan.

Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
[hidden email] | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer